Fruits of the Vineyard:
Wine and Cheese
2020 Annual Meeting
NALM’s Annual Membership Meeting
June 4, 2020
2:00 – 4:30 p.m. Eastern
We are happy to announce that the 2020 Annual Meeting of the NALM membership will be held virtually! Registration is required, but there is no cost to attend.
Register online, grab some wine or beverage of choice and some cheese, and connect to the meeting. Members and non-members may attend.
Here are just a few highlights of the meeting:
- Dorothy Mensah-Aggrey will lead us in the Opening Prayer.
- Keith Davis, NALM Chair, will give us an update on the State of the Association.
- Archbishop John C. Wester of Santa Fe, Episcopal Moderator for NALM, will be present and offer some opening remarks.
- Kathy Barkdull, long-time NALM member, will be receiving the “Spirit of the Conference” Award.
- Proposed changes to the NALM Values, and the bylaws will presented at this meeting.
- The 2020-2021 NALM Board will be announced, with new members being sworn in.
- Virtual Meeting means anyone can join us from anywhere. So, we look forward to seeing YOU, as we all join together in solidarity in our support for lay ministry.
Schedule & Details in printable download format.